[WriteLog] Fw: Audio Review

va3mw at portcredit.net va3mw at portcredit.net
Mon Dec 31 11:19:39 EST 2007

Wish I could do screen shots:

[Configuration]
WaveFileLocation=D:\My Documents\WriteLog\WaveFiles\
RecordingLocation=D:\My Documents\WriteLog\AudioRecording
DataFiles=D:\My Documents\WriteLog\contest

Should I not be able to right click on a QSO and hear the Audio from that
QSO?

It isn't a mute issue (first place I looked-and it is addressing the right
sound card).

I right click on a QSO and select play audio from QSO.  It then opens up
the Audio Review in the wrong directory (clearly NOT reading the INI
file).  It goes to the old "My Documents" directory.

I can then use the directory lookup to drill into the correct directory,
and I can play them, but I am now NOT able to hear the audio for the QSO I
picked.

Hope that makes sense.

Mike VA3MW