[WriteLog] Fw: Audio Review

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Dec 31 00:19:57 EST 2007

Mike,
"It appears to be in the correct directory..."  What is the directory?  It
should be AudioRecording.  Are you seeing the list of RecievedAudionnn,.WAV
files on the left side of the audio review screen?  If so, check the Windows
Volume Control.  When you start WL it mutes the Wave playback.  This has
confused me a number of times until I open the Volume Control and uncheck
the Mute box.
73,
Gary AL9A