[WriteLog] SO2R Rittywrite window issue

Hank Lonberg kr7x at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 00:10:38 EST 2007

To the list:

I was operating SO2R in the WPX this weekend and for the
first time had a glitch with the rittywrite windows with
MMTTY.

I set up the left radio window with MMTTY and it decoded
fine and highlighted the calls. The right radio window with
MMTTY was also fine. I use two soundcards and all worked
fine.

The problem is that the left radio window would not transfer
the call  or exchange serial number when you left clicked it
(it wouldn't put in entry window. I would only get a
blinking cursor spot). The right radio window, the second
one opened, would work like it is supposed to.

Has anyone come across this situation? I closed up and
rebooted and still it did not work. Did I miss something. It
worked fine for CQWW. Is there a module problem?

Thanks to all that worked me in the test.

Hank / KR7X

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.