[WriteLog] CW Keying

Al Bailey k8six at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 18:32:02 EST 2007

I am new to the reflector and I am sure this has been asked b4 but
here it goes.

I have a W5XD Multi Keyer which is on Com3 and  works great with DXBase.

My question is how do I get it to work with Writelog? When I go into
set up the port it does not give me the option to change the port
number and I am not even sure which port it is using.

If somebody could give me a hand offline I would sure appreciate it.
I hope to get it working by this weekend for the contest.

Thanks and 73 de K8SIX