[WriteLog] cabrillo cqww 160 cw DX

ik0yut at inwind.it ik0yut at inwind.it
Wed Feb 21 08:43:06 EST 2007

I have partecipated at last CQWW 160 CW contest using WRITELOG VER. 61H. This morning i sent my cabrillo log through email but robot told me that my log was uncorrected. In the cabrillo log there is not the field prefix and so the robot can not accept it. I have checked all parameters but  are corrects.      Only the prefix for usa station are reported. As I can do ? Thank Luigi.