[WriteLog] 10.62h upgrade

Tom Carrubba KA2D ka2d at arrl.net
Wed Feb 21 08:30:53 EST 2007

hello Gang

I have the same problem. But in defense of WL, if you read
the email that included your new registration code, it does
explain the process to install the 10.60 msi full version
and then you can use latest upgrades.

BUT....

I downloaded 10.60 full version, unpacked the zip file
resulting in three files to an temp folder. When I accessed
the Setup file, an error box states it can not find the
setup.msi file, which is in the same folder. I tried several
attempts, another download, different folder, desktop etc...
Then tried different computer, same result.

I am running a PIII-450 with W98SE, all updates with MSI ver
2.xx installed. I am currently running v10.61E, non MSI
updates.

HELP!

Tom KA2D