[WriteLog] Belkin USB to Serial: Com Port Assignment?

Gerald Wilson gtwilson at integrity.com
Mon Feb 26 19:45:04 EST 2007

Dick    W0RAA,

I would request those giving helpful answers to post those answers to the
reflector since it is quite likely someone else might have the same problem.

That way we will increase our collective knowledge, and the archives will
hold an answer for those that encounter the problem later.

This is almost certainly an operating system (version ?), security hurdle to
be dealt with, but that hurdle has caused you a problem with your use of
WriteLog.  Hopefully someone will respond with an effective solution to your
question on the reflector.

Supportively with 73,

    Jerry    K7VIT