[WriteLog] %E Stopped Working

David Fisher ka2cyn at arrl.net
Sat Jan 6 10:23:11 EST 2007

I am using WL 10.61E with the MMTTY plug-in on  Windows XP. The RTTY rig
hr is the Icom 706MKIIG and the interface is the Rigblaster Plus. I run FSK.
This system has worked well in the past, but as I prepare for this
weekend's RU, I find that my tx doesn't stop even though I have
%E in my messages. The only way I can get the rig from tx to rx is to
manually hit the escape key and even then there is quite a lag until  tx
stops.
This problem now exists with old contest formats that performed
perfectly in the past with the existing  equipment.
Can you help?
Dave KA2CYN