[WriteLog] Writelog

Bill w4wx at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 1 22:27:53 EDT 2007

I did not ask for a refund. I asked for support.
No where did you  state your "policy" when I purchased the program.

The last new Yaesu you added is the FTDX-9000..

How long would it take to update the rig support.  I sent Ron the URL to
download the data for the FT-450..  Do you realize how many owners of
Writelog have new radios??

You should support the program or take it off the market....

Bill W4WX