[WriteLog] Writelog Re: Bill W4WX

Ian McCloy bcpiper at telus.net
Sun Jul 1 23:02:35 EDT 2007

Writelog is like all software written.  it is expensive and time consuming when there are a group of programmers working 24/7 like Microsoft to keep updates going.  look how many different softwares do not work with the new WINNOWS Vista.  As many of these software companies have just not able to keep up with the different windows operating systems that have come out in the past 5 years.
As a user of writelog for many years I have always found that Wayne does update to include the new radio when he has had the time.

If you check with other ham radio software I would be highly surprised if they supported new radios when they first hit the market.
Bill   your comments are totally unfair and not called for.

So why not check the free ham radio software running around and see if they support your new radio.  Then check the current other paid software and see if they support your radio.

I am sure the answer will be No to your radio and any others that have come on the market in the past six months

Ian VA7SW