[WriteLog] WriteLog install problems

Richard W. Harris Richard_Harris at byu.edu
Sun Jul 1 22:52:29 EDT 2007

I am having difficulty reinstalling WriteLog.  My registration is good
until Feb 2008.  I had difficulty installing the first time but finally
got it (don't recall what I had to do) and after reinstalling Win XP I
am having difficulty installing it again.  I have verified my callsign
is in all caps as instructed.  I have typed the registration code with
no luck.  I have copied and pasxted the code - no luck.  I have had my
virus software turned off.  No luck.

I need some help getting this working.  If you can't install it you
can't use it.

Thanks much and 73,

Richard - NI7F