[WriteLog] Icom 706 voice keyer

hank k8dd hank.kohl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:02:44 EDT 2007

On SSB pressing F1, for example, causes my Icom radios to go into
transmit mode and then the audio from the laptop to the radio calls
CQ.   And it sounds fairly close to what I sound like (unfortunately!).
The PTT function is handled by the CT-17.

73    Hank    K8DD

If God intended you to be on single sideband,
he would have given you only one nostril.
- Steve, K2PTS (SK)
---