[WriteLog] Writelog 10.62 TCP/IP Networking

W8AV at aol.com W8AV at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 07:09:38 EST 2007

Charlie:

  I used TCP/IP in the ARRL CW contest to link six computers with  Writelog
10.55 running on a Windows XP platform and had none of the problems you
described.  Oh I had a computer "lose its way" once or twice in the  contest, but
for the most part everything was rock solid.  Furthermore,  when I operate from
PJ2T, we link computers in teh same way that I do it at home  and it is pretty
much bullet proof. Sounds like you have some kind of conflict  in the
networking or some problem in the operating system.  What  O/S are you using on your
computers?

73............de Goose, W8AV
http://www.aol.com.