[WriteLog] Writelog 10.62 TCP/IP Networking

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 19:14:29 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/6/2007 4:06:47 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cfmorris at bellsouth.net writes:

Dave,

Its not a matter of the program trying to control the  networking, it's the
method by which the log's between the two computers  are shared across the
network.  Im not a programmer so I cant speak on  exactly what the
differences between the NetDDE and TCP/IP methods in  Writelog are, but you
need one of the two, and I'm continuing to have  problems with TCP/IP.

A good NETdde faq is  here:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/rhaminisys/ddeinfo.html

Charlie
Ki5xp

If you are having trouble connecting, try using the TCP/IP address instead
of COMPUTER NAME when you LINK TO NETWORK.  That should work.

73, Geo...
http://www.aol.com.