[WriteLog] Writelog 10.62 TCP/IP Networking

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 6 19:19:46 EST 2007

Thanks George, its not a problem of connecting, its a problem of the link
disconnecting and causing a Network error log to be produced.  I dont have
the log with me, its out at the camp, but I did look at it immediately
followingthe first crash, after i'd saved it.  Seems things were trucking
along pretty well and it just up and dropped the connection.  Maybe its a
crappy switch (Linksys) or bad nic drivers, I dunno, but i definitely have
problems with it staying connected using TCP/IP.  Funny thing about the
switch and the nic drivers though, it doesnt disconnect or ever error out if
I select NetDDE when I make the initial connection.

Charlie
ki5xp

  _____