[WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Ladder Competition -- It's Back

Jamie Dupree NS3T ns3t at arrl.net
Fri Mar 9 09:44:04 EST 2007

I tried to join the fun last night in the NS ladder....but my Writelog module for
the NA Sprint wouldn't let me type in the "first ham radio callsign" instead
of a name...because a number was involved...so that sort of made logging
the Q's a bit difficult.

Maybe someone has a Writelog work around?

I'd like to do the ladder competition over the few months...but not if I have
to jump through hoops to log the old call as part of the exchange.

73 Jamie NS3T