[WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Ladder Competition -- It's Back

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Fri Mar 9 11:03:18 EST 2007

First of all, I recommend choosing 'Internet Sprint' rather than the NA
Sprint module.  That way legal dupes are counted in the scoring.  However,
KH6 is a multiplier in NSL (NCCC Sprint Ladder) and I haven't looked into
how to tweak WriteLog for that.  Maybe someone can help with that detail,
although we don't often have a KH6 and you can just manually adjust your
score accordingly if that happens.

But, to change the NAME parameter to OLD CALL sign:

1.  Bring up WriteLog with a New contest selected as Internet Sprint.
2.  Select Contest/Exchange Format Setup ... From the top menu bar of
WriteLog.
3.  If you get a pop-up window that asks if you want to start from scratch,
select 'No' because you only want to edit the current exchange format.
4.  Left-click once on NAME and edit the window as follows:
	- Change NAME to OLD CALL.
	- Check the following six boxes: Print, Prompt, Dupe, Overstrike, No
space and Required.
	- No other boxes should be checked.
5.  Click Save, then OK.

I'll add this to the NS web site along with the hints for other loggers.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

73,
Ed - W0YK