[WriteLog] Tracking DX countries?

W8AV at aol.com W8AV at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 14:23:20 EST 2007

Jerry:

There are several of us that use DX Keeper.  It is free software and  will
import contest logs from Writelog and will keep track of your RTTY  countries as
well as CW and SSB countries also.  Here's the  link:

 _http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper_ (http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper)

  I think you will like it.

73.........de Goose, W8AV

In a message dated 3/19/2007 12:29:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,