[WriteLog] Download

Thomas Mathewson ka2myd at frontiernet.net
Fri Mar 23 09:58:52 EST 2007

Thanks to all that responded to my last post.
I reread the email, 14 pages when printed.
The link was on two lines. I clicked it the first time and got a file
not found error. Upon closer looking I saw that the address had got
put on two lines and the link was broke. I spliced the parts together
and now have the downloaded file.

Now I have to jump through some hoops to get PGP. The MIT site no
longer supports PGP.

I will keep the list advised of my progress
73
Tom
KA2MYD

  "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
   that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the
    bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch   the trade
     winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."    Mark Twain