[WriteLog] Using Writelog w/DigiKeyer FSK Port

Brian K.Short k7on at wildblue.net
Wed Mar 28 14:25:42 EST 2007

On Mar 28, 2007, at 11:57 AM, Kevin J. Rowett wrote:
>> I have just paid for upgrades and will install the latest as
>> soon as I can.  Will my problem likely go away when I do?
>
> No.  Uninstall MMTTY and the WL MMTTY plug in.  Re-boot.

I don't have MMTTY at all, so I guess you are suggesting that?
The only problem is with RTTYrite, so that would likely fix it.

The only problem is that RTTYrite crashes if the FSK port is
selected when it starts.  The FSK works if selected after the
RTTYrite is running.  It does crash the system, though, if the
same port is left assigned for the next start of RTTYrite.

--
Brian --> http://users.wildblue.net/k7on/