[WriteLog] Arrl RU

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 24 02:54:47 EST 2007

By default, the transmit RST is not in the Entry Window but it can be added if you really want to add it.

1. Go to the Contest menu and select "Exchange Format Setup...".
2. When asked if you want to initialize all fields, click NO.
3. When the Edit QSO Exchange Fields windows appears, click on SNT in the left hand column so it is highlighted.
4. Click the box "Prompt. Include in QSO Entry Prompt." so it has a check mark in the box.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the window, then click OK next to Save.

The Entry Window now includes the SNT field which is your transmit RST.

In modern contesting, the signal report serves no purpose other than to fill the exchange.  I don't believe anyone but maybe a rare
few really cares what their signal report is other than the fact they are being heard.  I would suggest sending 599 to everyone and
not including SNT in the Entry Window.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com