[WriteLog] Wish: More flexible rotor control

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Tue Nov 27 22:22:13 EST 2007

I wanted to stop the rotor before it reached the desired bearing but found I
couldn't when using the controller.  DXbase does have a rotor stop command,
which is what I'd like to see, as well as the long path.

I have a Yaesu rotor with the Idiom Press board.  It can rotate 450 degrees,
and the extra 90 degrees from south to west is handy.  It would be nice if
the program knew that.

Jim N7US