[WriteLog] WL Update 10.64D Now ready to download..

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Fri Nov 30 07:28:25 EST 2007

I'm getting an error message when I try to install. the new version 10.64D

The error is:
Source file not found c:\ham programs\wrlog1064d\WlFull01.cab  Verify
that the file exist and that
you can access it.

I did a search for the file and it was not found

Anyone else have that problem too??

Thanks

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com