[WriteLog] Help with logging

Ken Eigsti diverken at chaffee.net
Tue Oct 2 19:41:30 EDT 2007

Hi
During CQWW RTTY I had 2 computers interfaced and was trying SO2R for the
first time.
Here is my problem. Since this was my first time with SO2R, I was using the
2nd computer more as a
multiplier chaser and the other as a run xmtr. When I would work someone on
the "multi" computer
the time would transfer not as the current time, but when the last Q was
made on that computer.

For example:
Times of Q's from the run station, 2101, 2102 2103  and then what should be
2104 from the multi computer comes 2038.
(The time when the last mult Q was posted rather than the current time.)

Hope I explained that.. but my question is how do I get the  multi computer
in "real time"
rather than some "old" time when a Q is logged?

Thanks for any help
73 Ken W0LSD