[WriteLog] Writelog with Navigator Interface any one ?

Len Morris VE3FJB lmorris at lenmar.net
Wed Oct 3 15:11:26 EDT 2007

Hi Hector, it can be done. The way I did it,  configure MMTTY as per the
Navigator Docs, and make sure it works. Then add the MMTTY plug in, from
Don's AA5AU web site, or I think it is on the Writelog site as well. Set up
Writelog to use the MMTTY plug in, then go to Ports and select the same FSK
port as set up in the Navigtor set up..
Worked for me, at least until my Navigator had a brain melt down, that Glenn
and Clint are fixing..
Have fun and GL

Len
VE3FJB