[WriteLog] Makrothen bugs

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Oct 14 13:14:30 EDT 2007

Don and the group........

Yes, these were problems last year, and the year before that too! I seem to
recall that the author of the module said he had submitted an updated module
to Writelog, but that it had not been included.

You have to close the RTTYRite window, then re-open it, and it WILL
highlight calls OK.
Sometimes, you have to close WL, then restart it before it will work, but I
have always found that you only need to close the RTTY window to get it to
behave.

And, like you say, those calls from the cluster do not always show in RED if
they have been worked.
For me, some did, and some didn't. I could not see any correlation between
those that came up in red, and those that didn't.

When folk sent a hyphen in between, that too screwed things up for me. I had
to manually enter a few details from stations that sent TU-599-JN99-JN99
!!!!!!

73 de Phil GU0SUP