[WriteLog] W1WEF interface with Writelog?

Mike Brown mike at k9mi.com
Sat Oct 20 23:50:59 EDT 2007

It will if you have some 3rd party software, otherwise you cannot use the
lpt port for keying in WriteLog. Serial works fine, but if I'm not mistaken,
those go on the parallel port. On the WriteLog site there are links. One is
called Direct-IO and darn if I can remember the other one. They will allow
you to use the lpt port for keying in WriteLog. 95 & 98 work fine with lpt,
but not XP or probably (???) Vista.  I think one has to be paid for and one
maybe not. It's either under "downloads" or "support" on the WriteLog page.

GL and sorry to not have been around.

73, Mike K9MI