[WriteLog] Install Problem

Edward edkn4y at infionline.net
Mon Sep 3 14:59:19 EDT 2007

I did an un-install of my older Writelog progam on Windows 95SE and reboot
as recommended in the archives.I downloaded the lastest version for a full
install. It unzips nicely but when I hit OK, I get the message. THE FILE
WRITELOG. MSI MUST BE UNZIPPED WITH THIS SET.EXE BUT IT IS NOT FOUND.
UNZIP THE WRITE.zip FILE INTO A TEMPORARTU DIRECTORY AND THEN RUN THE
RESULTING SETUP.EXE.

That is exactly what I did, the Setup.exe is there. Any suggestions how do
I get the program to see what I see?
Ed KN4Y

--
A thin line between goofing off and lazy.