[WriteLog] Help with setting up RTTY with WL

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 17:10:36 EDT 2008

I am new to RTTY and at the min' I am using MixW2 as a programme and a G3LIV ISOTERM MULTICON - USB interface and run RTTY using AFSK I dont like using MixW2 in a contest.
  I have downloaded MMTTY and the MMTTY module for WL and can get it up on the screen in WL but cant get it to work,  Is there some kind sole out there that can perhaps guide me off the reflector (dont want to take up bandwidth) into setting MMTTY up to work with WL ( I have used it for years on CW) thats if it will work with AFSK ?

  Cheers
  John G4RCG