[WriteLog] WritLog.ini file location and COM port config

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Apr 21 20:03:23 EDT 2008

If you installed WriteLog at the default location of C:\Program
Files\WriteLog\Programs under Vista, then your "real" writelog.ini file is
at C:\Users\N1RL\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows assuming you used your
call in the path name.  The AppData folder is normally a hidden folder so
may have to set the folder options to display hidden folders.  I created a
shortcut on my desktop to that I can quickly go to the ini file without
having to navigate that PITA path name all the time!

Regarding the separate cables for the Rigblaster Plus to key CW and FSK - do
you switch cables each time you change mode or will a Y splitter cable work?

I'm not sure about your COM3 problem.  Have you actually checked the device
manager to verify there isn't a conflict?

73,
Gary AL9A