[WriteLog] Name Pop-Up Window

John Bastin bastinj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:34:11 EST 2008

On Dec 11, 2008, at 12:08 , Steve Lott wrote:

> Even though I downloaded and then posted links to this app after
> files on my web server
>
> I am dumb founded on why !
>
> *why we need this ?????????*
>
> as WL has INI file tools built in for friend files
>
> some research of the archives on the WL reflector found

That's fine if all you want to do is send the contact's name during
the exchange (and I use this quite frequently in RTTY contests), but
the idea of this app is to give you the name in a popup window on
screen, so you can use it however you like, without having to set the
codes in the macros which only provides usage in one format and only
when using the selected macro.

Hope this helps.