[WriteLog] CTY-1801 Contest Country Files - 12 February 2008

John R. Klim II john.klim at verizon.net
Wed Feb 13 19:19:38 EST 2008

Gary,

Vista is not a PIA.

Vista is a very powerful and ultra-complex piece of software.  The software
took years to write.  In addition, it will take several decades to get it
operating properly.

Shame there is not guarantees on operating system software.

DE (Retired computer professional)

73 ES CUL
Mr. John R. Klim II
N3KHK
Grid:  FM19na
QSL LOTW-Bureau- direct
As a courtesy, I upload to eQSL but if you use that - also pls upload to
LOTW or hard card.
ARRL LM-0008416263, AMSAT  LM-2187,  QRPARCI  #10392,  FISTS  # 5015,  MQFD
#115,
10-X Life Member  # 68135,  Springbok Chapter  # 1874,  Chesapeake Bay
Chapter  # 549