[WriteLog] CQ WW 160 CW exchange format

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Jan 26 02:10:40 EST 2008

What contest format did you use?  I used CQ WW 160m Contest.  When I opened
the log it asked if I wanted to run CW or SSB.  My log exchange fields shows
'QTH, not 'Section' or 'State' as DX stations would be neither a section nor
a state.  I suspect you may have selected the wrong contest format file.
Check the lower right hand corner of the log and see what contest the log is
for.  If it doesn't say 'CQ WW 160m Contest' try starting a new log and see
what happens.
73,
Gary AL9A