[WriteLog] Troubling info

Larry Schimelpfenig larryk7sv at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 05:09:17 EDT 2008

I haven't given it a lot of thought but it would seem to me that a linkeage
between WL and WinKey could be established to switch which of the cw/ptt
ports on WinKey would be active. (Wayne?)

In absence of that, it's really easy to put a single transistor switch
control by the parallel port with WL to do the same thing.

For quite a few years I used that and a simple rotary switch controlling
received audio to do SO2R.

A friend was disposing of a DX Doubler at a great price, so that's what I
went to.

73 de Larry K7SV