[WriteLog] DL-DX RTTY

Wayne aa5jj at suddenlink.net
Thu Jul 3 09:36:09 EDT 2008

OK I now have all the web sites for contesting dates  so now I need an
Elmer to help me set up WK for the up coming contest

          DL-DX RTTY  I will be operating by my self, not sure how long
          I can operate as a single operator with one radio and a
          vertical antenna. I know I should already know all this but I
          have not done any contesting except for FD so I need a little
          one on one help getting me going.  Maybe some day I can help
          someone.  I need help setting up WL I went into the contest
          section at startup but the DL-DX RTTY contest was not listed
          so is there a place to DL the contest and add it to WL or what
          do I do ??

73 Wayne AA5JJ