[WriteLog] Troubling info - not specifically Writelog

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Thu Jul 3 14:37:48 EDT 2008

Al - KE1FO in part wrote:

"2 - There are also lots of other ways to do even better stuff
post-contest -
like with MS Excel or some of the "third party" after contest massagers.
Let's have our contest software run the contest and create the log (and do
that well i.e. not crashing).  If we want to massage the log to look at
stats, let's have a program that does specifically that."

This is a good point. I created several Excel workbooks that allow you to
import your Cabrillo file and the spreadsheet will generate all kinds of
information and graphs. I created workbooks for ARRL SS, 10m, 160m, and RTTY
Roundup. You can download a copies at  http://chudek.aberon.net  from the
Excel Spreadsheets folder and then Contest Log Analyzers sub-folders. Each
workbook includes an instruction / overview worksheet explaining how to
import your log(s).

In addition, the SH5 freeware program by Dmitriy, UA4WLI is another powerful
tool to post-process your contest logs.

73 de Bob - NU1AW/Ø 2008 IARU 15m SSB