[WriteLog] SO2R LPT

Greg - AB7R ab7r at cablespeed.com
Fri Jul 18 11:18:23 EDT 2008

I searched the archive for this but did not see anything definitive on this.

I have an interface similar to a TopTen DXD connected and have installed and ran
DirectIO.  WL sees the LPT port fine and is keying great through the LPT port.

My question is how does WL swap radios?  Does it use the standard pin 14?  If so,
what is the keystroke command to do this?  With the keyer/interface in line and
in "auto" mode I cannot get WL to change the radio focus.  I can get the log window
to change between 1 and 2.  But when I transmit it always transmits on radio 2.

Thanks.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA