[WriteLog] SO2R LPT

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 10:48:32 EDT 2008

Hi Greg,

If you go to the WL screen and pull down the radio menu and select two
radios, you will see two log entry boxes.  Using the up and down arrow keys
moves you back and forth and that toggles pin 14.  Works great.  You really
don't need a DXD and you absolutely do not need anything with a
microprocessor in it.  What you need is a relay to transfer keying from one
rig to the other, another to transfer audio (this can be complicated by your
tastes) and a third to transfer PTT and a fourth to transfer audio. DPDT
relays can reduce the relay count.  Software not required.

73
Hal
N4GG