[WriteLog] Who is using an Elecraft K3 with Writelog?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 23:36:33 EDT 2008

Yes - I have it working here. I expected problems, but found when I
just used the "Auto" option with Kenwood it immediately linked up
with LP-Bridge and all appears well.

I am having other problems, though - PTT dropped out several times
when I tried  a FSK RTTY QSO this afternoon while using the
PowerSDR/LP Bridge panadaptor. Hope to have it ironed out by Saturday
contest time.

Jerry W4UK