[WriteLog] Voice keyer delay

ve2lx ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 3 16:25:39 EST 2008

Gary

Tel him that I recorded 50 different SSB messages with windowsXP recorder in
fact because there was a delay between the time I activate the message and
the message transmission, and I first found that with my KAM TNC while in
contest time seconds saved is major.

But we have to pay attention with windows recorder that sometime we start it
too soon or we terminate it too soon wher e the message would be hard to be
clearly readed
Gilles   ve2lx