[WriteLog] Omni VII Interface

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Wed Mar 12 10:27:32 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm just setting up WriteLog 10.65C using an Ten-Tec Omni VII.  I have CAT,
CW and RTTY working.  These are the minor problems I am having:

1: Cannot change Mode in WriteLog when I change it on the radio unless I
change it manually in the Radio button.

2: WriteLog won't set the mode through the Radio Button.

3: The Omni VII requires a baud rate of 57,000.  My choices in WriteLog are
19,200 or Auto.  I cannot find any specific info in the manual on setting up
the Omni VII.

Can anyone help me with these?  Is anyone else using an Omni VII that has
suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance!

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"