[WriteLog] Networking anomaly

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 12 18:52:47 EDT 2008

Hi Pete,

With my setup I found a scoring problem as well. I have sent my log to
Steve, N9OH who wrote the WI contest module for analyses and am waiting to
hear back from him. I spent a little bit of time trying to see if I could
find a problem in the log but found nothing myself.

Pretty sure Steve will be able to solve the mystery.

Thanks for the contest Qs,
Eric.