[WriteLog] PK 232

kenny coen ab8xg at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 14:23:58 EDT 2008

I am having problems getting my pk 232 to work as a cw keyer. works fine in packet mode on writelog and with other terminal programs as both packet and cw. I am using rttyrite to decode cw set as tu type soundboard, mode cw and that part works great in the logging menus i set the cw on com 1, keyer type aea pk232, i have edited the .ini file to read COM1:=1200,n,8,1 and have changed the baud rate to to all that i  can think of. what happens is that it gives me the message pk 232 failed to initalize try again? At this point not really sure what else to try, any and all help appreciated. 73 Thanks Kenny AB8XG