[WriteLog] Band Summary Window

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 27 21:06:26 EDT 2008

I think it might be dependent on the module.  Did you try other modules?  We had a problem with the UKDX module that Steve created
and it was solved by installing a Windows component that was supposed to be included in the WL installation but was not.  What
version of WL and what module are you trying?  Does this behavior happen with all modules?

Have you tried uninstalling WL and reinstalling?

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com