[WriteLog] WPX and the Mult window

hank k8dd hank.kohl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:23:12 EDT 2008

I noticed in WPX (very part time) that if the Writelog
window fills up the bottom half of the screen and I open
the Mult window in the top half of the screen that as long
as the Mult window is open I cannot do anything in the
Writelog window ..... Like enter calls, etc.

I'd really like to have the Mult window open, if for no
other reason to stare at it while I'm CQing!

73    Hank    K8DD

If God intended you to be on single sideband,
he would have given you only one nostril.
- Steve, K2PTS (SK)
---