[WriteLog] Spot Window time missing

Walt Murphy n2wm at nj.net
Tue May 20 16:44:22 EDT 2008

Hello

    New to Writelog and have run into an issue. Connected to DxSpider node and in the terminal window see spots ok. In the spot window notice not all spots have a time posted with it. I have also noticed that if the DxSpider node includes the grid locator of the spotting station I get the time on the spot window. No grid info no time posted. Is this a setup issue with Writelog (running 10.65) or not.

                                              Walt  N2WM