[WriteLog] ft1000mp frquency read out

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue May 20 18:43:33 EDT 2008

I recently practiced chip removal using a Harbor Freight hot air gun
(around $10) on a few old circuit boards. I actually salvaged several
parts. You might be able to remove your chip with this HF gun by
placing a couple wires under the chip with a rubber band pulling it
up while applying the hot air. Got to be careful to not overheat and
loosen nearby chips. Maybe a heat shield would prevent this.

Jerry W4UK