[WriteLog] Port setup

Tom Fitzpatrick k4ie at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:57:49 EST 2008

I have a bit of a strange situation here.
I have a new computer and am having trouble setting up SO2R with Write-Log.
    I've done this many times, but without trouble.
    My #1 Radio a Yaesu FT-1000mp is working fine on Com 1
    My #2 Radio a Kenwood TS-570S(G) is not being recognized.  It's set up for Com 2 using a serial/USB converter.  It works fine on my daily long (Win-EQF)
    When I bring the Freq box up on Write-Log it only has 1800 on it and the window is blank.  I select Com 3 and still nothing happens.  If I enter a freq manually, it is displayed but doesn't track with the radio.  The indicator on the radio shows it's being controlled by a computer.
    Any ideas?