[WriteLog] fRadio control IC-746

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 17:53:46 EST 2008

I too am hoping for a simple solution.
I have a pair of ft-920 yaesu's as so2r, work fabulously.
I also have an IC-746 that I got to work only once by adding com info to the writelog.ini file in the windows directory.
Once the program is shut down and restarted the port info and IC-746 disappear.
Is there any way to have writelog not modify this portion of the writelog.ini file when I make other changes or set up for another contest?

I go through all the normal gyrations of selecting 3 rigs, setup com 1 as the IC-746 then go to the rig button and tell it the IC-746 is on com1, etc but the rig will not work until the writelog.ini file is modified.

Any ideas?Thanks,Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
Webmaster: KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/
ARRL (Central Division) http://www.central.arrl.org/