[WriteLog] K3 question with v10.68

Bruce Meier bemeier at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 21 10:42:01 EST 2008

I have been using version 10.67 since I first put my (2) K3s on the air
using the K2 as the RIG in SETUP - PORTs.   Just this morning, as there are
no contests this weekend that I will be participating in, I upgraded to
v10.68 that has the K3 listed in SETUP - PORTS.  To my surprise it did not
work.  NO RIG was displayed for both K3s.   (I have Writelog setup for (2)
rigs with a DXDoubler for SO2R.)    After a few failed attempts at
resolution I decided to manually set the baud selection to 4800.   They now
work !!!

Question:  Why does AUTO BAUD work fine in 10.67 and not in 10.68?

Is anyone else having this problem?

73,
Bruce - N1LN
(aka: NC4KW)